18 June 2010

Oh, Snoop

I love me some True Blood, which is why it's so upsetting that we don't have HBO (or any cable for that matter). I also have always had a soft spot for Snoop Dogg (my father has brought back the "izzle"). This video is a little Snoop homage to the show and it's all sorts of fantastic.



I must make a point that if you haven't read the Sookie Stackhouse novels, you're missing out. The storyline is way more fun and there are some great battles. The show does satisfy those who lack an imagination when it comes to sex scenes, but if you have an active imagination there's no end to how good Bill or Eric is in bed. The books are pure candy and sometimes have some editing errors, but they're delicious and very quick reads. I recommend them if you're looking for good summer reads.

No comments:

Post a Comment