First, I found an image on google search that wasn't too intricate. I knew that I wasn't going to be able to cut out anything too small, so I needed an image that was easily sliced.
I then printed 2 copies of that image onto plain, brown card stock that I had bought at Joann's. One copy was for spray painting the stem and leaves, the second was for spray painting the flower head.
Apologies for the camera strap hanging down.After cutting the image out with a hobby knife from Lowe's, I placed the stencil onto my little table and sprayed away! Seriously easy, and I'm happy with how the image turned out on my table. Here's the table one more time because I think it's so pretty and you all totally want to see it again.
I'm sorry I didn't take any "in process" stencil making photos. I got caught up in the moment!